• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Grandpa Dan's New Ddigs - Imagination Corporation

Border

I have been watching this project since the first illustrations he proposed and am TOTALLY FASCINATED with all the cool stuff they are doing with their new house as they build it.

I have a perfect part of my house for a couple of the sculpted trees like his and may just try it one of these days, once the wifey gives me the go ahead to start attaching and welding some re-bar to the house.:ROFLMAO:

Figure since he's not here tooting his own horn, I would do it for him. He deserves it!

Here's the link:

House Project

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Amazing..................................................................................................

Border

Just wish I could have the ability to edit my thread title and spell Digs properly...
Looks like I wa wa wa was st stuttering.
:doh:

Sticky Signs

Damn, that's cool. Dan only lives about an hour from me and I often see his handy work all around this area. I should take a trip out to his place to check this out in person.

James Burke

Being a grandpa is more fun than working
He has more creativity in his little finger than I have in my whole body. His dimensional signage for each one of his contractor is proof of his top-notch skills and consciousness about "looking sharp".

Jim

ForgeInc

Wow. I love to see folks with a hand in every aspect of creativity - from swinging a hammer, to engineering, to sculpting, to design, to drawing, to prepping 3d routed sign files.

He's a rare breed that does it all. Not my style of house of house for sure but but I can appreciate the talent and it's very inspiring, can't wait to see it finished and will be watching the blog's progress here on out. Nice post.

Border

Man, I would LOVE to give this a try on this one end of my house. I did a crude mock-up using a couple of snags from photos on Dan's site. This room will be getting new windows first.
Sure would be fun to try, what could possibly go wrong???

:omg2:

Attachments

• Before-n-After.jpg
    Before-n-After.jpg
    57.7 KB · Views: 89

Border

the only thing that could go wrong is not trying...

Thanks for the encouragement, Dave, I would love to start on this project right away, just gotta finish up a couple other projects first (egress window in the basement is the biggest one looming). So that means probably not til next Spring but I've got the bug to give it a go, that's for sure!