• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Graphic Mounting Services?

LeLuni

I'm in business brainstorming mode, trying to think of new avenues in which I could be of service.

For all of the sign professionals here: would you consider outsourcing your mounting work to a local vendor?
Say that you had someone that would come to your location, pick up your rolled vinyl graphics, then mount them to your specified substrate and return them to you the next day?
Would that be of service to you, or is the actual mounting of graphics the least of your worries/bottlenecks?
If it would be helpful to you, what would you think would be a reasonable cost per square foot for mounting?

Just thought I'd throw that out there to illicit input.

Thanks,
John

RyanFelty

Least of my worries (for our shop that is)...usually print directly to substrate anyhow. Become a good vinyl/signs installer and you'd have my business. Wall murals, vehicle wraps, signs installation....etc. Thats my opinion anyways.