• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

GraphicLabs new sign shop and product review!

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
Very well done video.
Looks like you have some nice gear too.

The only thing I might subtract a few points on is having diamond plate in the intro.
With your extreme sports video background I can see where it came from.

again nice work

wayne k
guam usa

Sticker Dude

Awesome video which I had editing skills I would do mine
Dude welcome to the forum, Wow What a shop you have there make me want to take a trip and visit Good luck to you and your new adventure Ill be following

Justin

Awesome shop... Talk about $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ It's a small newbie like myselfs DREAM to have a shop like that. I'm sitting here in single small room shop..

I'm jealous!!!!!!!

phototec

Awesome shop... Talk about $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ It's a small newbie like myselfs DREAM to have a shop like that. I'm sitting here in single small room shop..

I'm jealous!!!!!!!

Hey, just think how much $$$ he is getting from the manufacturer's for the product placement, almost looks like an infomercial for a select few products?

Question: Since he is advertising a few selected products, maybe he should be paying for a merchant membership?

The other paying merchant members might get their feathers flustered.

Justin

Hey, just think how much $$$ he is getting from the manufacturer's for the product placement, almost looks like an infomercial for a select few products?

Question: Since he is advertising a few selected products, maybe he should be paying for a merchant membership?

The other paying merchant members might get their feathers flustered.

Yeah... I mean he may just be dang excited about his new shop(which I would be if I had a shop like that), but he sure is advertising certain products there..

Whats the deal with Zoom Productions? Looks like they make productions for a variety of products..
http://www.youtube.com/user/ZoomProductions (their channel says "All the videos from Zoom Productions, the University of Ottawa's digital video production house.")

Also, you seem to make videos for lots of random products yourself.

Fake, or not.. I'm not sure... I still want that shop...

Last edited:

Charlie J

It's interesting to me that because of signs101 he went with hp, summa, and ustech.

Because of signs101, I went with Roland, graphtec, and royal sovereign.

Typestries

Dude, you have a TON of fun with the sleds! Nice shooting and editing, too. A bit of action sports comes to the sign biz. Nice work. Consider a premium membership, it'll be worth it!

Sticky Signs

Cool vid and great shop but I gotta say, I about 1:08 in the vid, the kid is attaching a print to the take up core image side in. BAD BAD BAD. Image side out. ALWAYS. Just saying...

Stagecraft

Seeing that tagging system for roll goods was worth the price of admission alone!
We're moving into a new shop next month and that's one idea worth stealing; great work! - Boyd