• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Graphics for Race car

ditchdigger

Could someone tell me what would be the best graphics collection to do a race car? It would be done on a vinyl cutter only. Thanks

PMG

Imagination is the best collection,designs that come from brain are the best looking designs,or you could always use the Aurora Auto Graphics Collections or any type of auto type graphics!!!!

Ken

The vectorart collection, offered by our moderator, Fred has lots of good stuff in it. at the bottom of this page look for the Express clip art ad.
Ken

Banner Signs

For ideas, try looking at webshots racecars and see what is going on around the country in the different divisions and use some of the layout styles that fit the colors you will be dealing with. I wouldn't rip off the whole layout exactly, just take a little from a few.

For clipart, I guess anything checkered flags and flames would be a good start. And some "swoopy" stripe kits would also be good.

Most all of the racers I have dealt with are more interested in the colors I will use than the stripes.

GARY CULY

someone told me a while back that CHASE DECALS? CHASE GRAPHICS? not sure what they call there stuff ..[do a google ] chase there names ,there up in minisotta? ...anyways they said there making a cd of race stuff ..by looking at there work they do id say it would be a great cd to own ..there work is first class ..if there cd is anything like there work it would do way more than what you need..keep your eyes open cause all of it will be for free on the internet as soon one of these kids start passing around the files like they do with everything else .i wrote down a site to download it for free but ive lost the paper it was on...lord knows nobody wants to BUYanything from the origional artists anymore and help them support there efforts..look at how many people have free DNAfonts now..that poor guy had to loose his rear on all the pirates passing them around ....i honestly think im the only guy that actually BOUGHT them some 5 years ago or so....soory rambling there,,anyways look for a cd by CHASE something

HIP
WWW.HIPSTICKER.COM
HIPEMPIRE@AOL.COM

Dane DeFord

I do 20-25 race cars each year. I use Vector Art Mega Collection 1 & 2. I can find anything I need. Just ordered 3 this morning and can't wait for it to arrive. I'm sure it will be chocked full of new things I can use.

-Dane