• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Graphix Advantage 6.2 to Master tiger 1000 plotter

thmooch

Just picked up a Master Tiger 1000 plotter. Would like to run it using GA, but not sure if there is a way to install this as a plotter. It came with SignGo software which will run the plotter. Any way to get this to work with GA or will I have to export each job as an .eps over to Sign Go?

Thanks

zigns62

I'v got a comp. with GA 6.2 w/1300 plotter ready to go. You have to have the key that plugs into the back of the comp. to make it work. Mine is for sale for $2000.00 if yours does not work.

thmooch

The GA I have was running a Graphtec plotter. The issue is that when I go to my list of plotters to install there are no Master Plotters available. I tried a few of the other 24" options in the list but when I cut I get garbage. I am looking for a way to get the driver from the SignGo software over to GA plotter setup. I guess for now I will stick with exporting .eps. But it would be nice to stick with GA to plot with.