Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

GraphixCALC Software "Black Friday" SALE!

Discussion in 'Industry News & Announcement' started by ChiknNutz, Nov 26, 2010.

1. ChiknNutz

ChiknNutz Major Contributor

Apr 18, 2003
    In keeping with the Black Friday super sale tradition, we are offering any GraphixCALC product for 40% off using the coupon code "BLACKFRIDAY" - this sale will ONLY be offered for 24 hours. Give your business the gift of easy, powerful and consistent sign pricing.

To take advantage of the sale, place the item(s) in the Google Checkout cart on the site (www.graphixcalc.com) and then enter the coupon code at checkout. One coupon per customer and cannot be combined with any other discounts. Thank you for your support!

Tags:
  2. ChiknNutz

Apr 18, 2003
    Morning *bump*

3. ChiknNutz

Apr 18, 2003
    To give everyone a bit more time, I've decided to extend the sale thru Sunday evening.

4. ChiknNutz

Apr 18, 2003
    Afternoon *bump*

5. D&Tgraphics

D&Tgraphics Very Active Member

May 17, 2007
    Lockport, NY
    Sweet. Thanks Chris. I bought mine a couple hours ago. :)

6. ChiknNutz

Apr 18, 2003
    Dennis, thank you for the purchase, the license information was sent via email.

Thanks everyone for your support!

7. ChiknNutz

Apr 18, 2003
    Last bump of the day. The sale will end later on tonight, so if you are on the fence at all, now is the time. Thanks to all who've taken advantage of the sale.

8. Deaton Design

Deaton Design Very Active Member

Feb 19, 2005
    I checked your site out. That software looks great! Ill probably have to wait after the sale to get it though. Looks really good. Everyone needs this.

9. ChiknNutz

Apr 18, 2003
    Thank-you John, that means a lot.