• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

GraphixCALC Software - version 2.0.5 released

ChiknNutz

This message is to inform you of the latest release of GraphixCALC Pro. For current users of 2.x, version 2.0.5 has been released and here are the updates:

• Bug fix related to the incorrect quantity being applied to "Miscellaneous Sign Elements" on the "Inkjet Digital" pricing form.
  • Bug fix related to "State/Province" not holding w/o applying the default value on the "My Company Info" form.
  • Added ability to add & delete "Sign Type & Description" on the "Quick Pricing" pricing form.
  • Several minor cosmetic revisions to various forms.
Current users of version 2.x are entitled to this update for FREE and are encouraged to do so as soon as is practical. To obtain the update, visit the "Downloads" page of our website and click on the appropriate link.

We also recently launched our Learning Center, GraphixCALC Software's library of training resources. Here you will find videos, tutorials, guides, and more to help you improve your use of our software. Check back often as we will continue to add more resources. We welcome suggestions for future lessons or content, so please let us know.

The first content added in our series is a Demonstration Video which provides a brief (3:42) overview of the program.

GraphixCALC Software Learning Center

Want to see how others are using GraphixCALC? Want to share tips and tricks? If so, please visit the User's Forum! This is a fantastic place to learn and share information. Please check it out and get involved today.

Or if you prefer, Blog us at http://graphixcalc.blogspot.com/

Thanks again for your continued support.