• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Graphtec 3100-100 trying to understand vortex file conversion

Toddwfo

Hey everybody thanks for any help you can offer.
I am 50 years old and not very computer savvy to say the least. I have been successful reading and watching videos trying to answer my questions but this one has me stumped.
I have adobe illustrator cs6 running in trial mode and i think i have the vector conversion thing figured out. My issue is when i try to import the image to signpro it only accepts (please forgive my ignorance here) .wmp or .wtp files but adobe doesn't offer that format. What can i do? I am not trying to earn money making signs or anything i only want to make window decals for my personal truck advertising my handyman/construction business. I have been working so hard trying to figure this out and I'm about at my wits end.

Toddwfo

Oh my gosh i tried Corel draw 4 and was successful in making a 5"x5" horse head silhouette but I have done so many different things I forgot what I did and now I can't remember how to do it again. I think I need to be working with crayons and scissors instead of a vinyl cutting robot

Toddwfo

I ordered vinyl master basic edition. I have spent over 12 hours trying to retrace my steps and i give up