• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Graphtec 54" Plotter w/ stand basket

phototec

What is required when cutting several side by posters. What is the process and how much effort is needed? Is it a one man job when cutting 150' roll at a time? Just some insight.

Ounce you load the plotter, you walk away, so then it becomes a NO-MAN job, the plotter cuts the material and it outputs into the basket. As long as you set up the material correctly and the plotter is tracking correctly, it should be able to run un-attended.

:smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile:

Dova.Tina

Ounce you load the plotter, you walk away, so then it becomes a NO-MAN job, the plotter cuts the material and it outputs into the basket. As long as you set up the material correctly and the plotter is tracking correctly, it should be able to run un-attended.

:smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile:

Awesome! Thanks for the feedback

Dova.Tina

My intentions are to buy, but I like to "research" what I am purchasing, and familiarize myself with this machine and how it operates.
If you aren't familiar with this machine or any questions I've posted I'd rather not have you waste my time and your time posting something that isn't relevant to the topic.
Thank you!

eahicks

Magna Cum Laude - School of Hard Knocks
The question made no sense...that's what everyone is pointing out. You don't cut out posters with a plotter. A plotter cuts letters, shapes, etc out of vinyl, sandblast, etc.

I thought this site was for people in the sign profession, which you seem to not be, according to your posts.