• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Graphtec 7000 motherboard repair question

signgirl

I recently had the above motherboard repaired. After re installing I noticed that certain keys on the keypad seem to not be working .
Do I need to calibrate? Would this have anything to do with it? I was able to locate another keypad assembly to install and no change.

netsol

bios update?

was the motherboard actually repaired? or was it replaced with a board from a similar model? it's-possible those keys are not programmed into the bios on the current motherboard. an update to the latest bios version might fix this, but only if the mother board is the correct one.

i recently put a replacement motherboard into a dead roland pc 600. now it no longer reads the roland cartridge bar codes, but does read citizen printiva/seiko cartridge bar codes.

attachment.php

y

Attachments

• 00H0H_3jSs0hcAVM5_600x450.jpg
    00H0H_3jSs0hcAVM5_600x450.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 382

signgirl

It's the same board and not a replacement. I came across a few things I'm going to try. Found the service manual and one thing is resetting the NOV RAM and also a keypad key test so hopefully I can get it going...Thanks! I also found out that Wensco is a certified Graphtec repair so I'm going to give them a call. They list many machines besides this series but hopefully they can give me some insight