• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Graphtec 8000 Misaligned Cut

BPI Color

I'm having trouble getting the Graphtec up and running. Everything was initially done by the gang who set up our Epson but we've had a crash since then. Per advice from support, I downloaded the latest drivers and plug-ins for the 8000-130 from the Graphtec site. The cutter now works and sees the registration marks but the cut is off by .875" on the x axis and .5" on the y. The install folks put in a call for me to Graphtec support and I haven't heard squat from them.

BPI Color

Since I raised this post, I should report the solution.

When making the marks select the "Convert Rectangle" option. Furthermore, always make your document larger than the marks and the rectangle for the marks larger than your art. Also, use the default marks. If you have any doubts, hit the reset button in any of the dialog boxes to restore to factory defaults. Hope this is of help to someone.