• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Graphtec Blades from Ebay - Are they good ?

whatsinaname

Looking forward to some new CB09 blades from ebay. Has anyone used these cheap blades before off Ebay and are they any good ? If they provide the cutting precision thats enough for me. Not too much bothered if they don't last long enough. My original graphtec blades are not lasting long either.

cgsigns_jamie

CleanCutBlade.com ... the only blades you need

Seriously though, I've been buying OEM blades for years until I found out about these on Signs101... These blades are much better than OEM and less expensive, it's a no brainer.

jjwstar

beware of blades on ebay. they are slightly too big for the bearing in the holder. got some extra work for myself now, i have to sand it down.

auto accents sc

what about the blade holders on ebay? Does anyone know an alternative to the oe ones? I was considering getting a couple for different materials.

B Snyder

I recently tried a 5 pack of these for $26 plus $5 s/h. Looks like they just raised the price to $31.25. Each blade has a new spring with it. So far I've only cut 15"x35' of Thermoflex Plus but the blade has worked as well as any other I've used.
The case the blades came in has "wawtech" and "K100TOOLS" stamped on it.

briankb

Premium Subscriber
I ordered a half dozen blades for my CE5000-60 and they are the best! mention Signs101 and you get a discount or free shipping, just ask.

whatsinaname

I hv tried Clean Cut Blades. They are fantastic but the 60 deg blade broke and the 45 deg didn't last long enough. Might be bcos I am cutting paint protection film. So I always hv to replace the blades very often (even the original graphtec ones). If these ebay ones offer the precision needed as the original ones or the clean cut blades I am in for it. Otherwise I'll have to go for the original graphtec ones (they are available quite cheaper with my dealer)

whatsinaname

I recently tried a 5 pack of these for $26 plus $5 s/h. Looks like they just raised the price to $31.25. Each blade has a new spring with it. So far I've only cut 15"x35' of Thermoflex Plus but the blade has worked as well as any other I've used.
The case the blades came in has "wawtech" and "K100TOOLS" stamped on it.

The blades might be good but their website isn't. How did you order these blades on the sites mentioned above ? I am not able to figure out anything on their online store.