• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Graphtec Blades - Original or Compatible ?

whatsinaname

Hello Forum,

I am looking for Graphtec Blades for my FC7000. Should I go for the compatible carbide blades or the original Graphtec Blades? Does it make any difference in the cutting. I am using them for cutting PPF (paint protection film). I am also looking forward to 60 degree blades this time.

Any online sign supply stores Shipping worldwide for Graphtec or compatible Blades ?

Thnx

Last edited:

ryan6916

I have a Graphtec CE5000-60 and I get blades from Clean Cut Blades. I cut a ton of PPF and they stay sharp for a long time. Much longer then the original Graphtec Blade.

Vinylman

I vote for Clean Cut Blades also. A GREAT product well worth the price.

if you contact them and mention that you heard about them on Signs 101 they will give you a special price.

knucklehead

When I ordered my Graphtec last year, I ordered two CleanCut blades too. Blades were here before the cutter came in. It's never had an OEM blade in it.

whatsinaname

Do they ship to HongKong ? I have read about the discounts on other forums also. But don't know how do I avail of that.

Also will I get the spring along with the blades ? How much would the international shipping be (incase anybody here has ordered it outside the US) ?

Thnx

Last edited:

Vinylman

Blades = One place - CleanCut Blades ask for Ross and let him know you are a 101 member...

Contact Cleancut and discuss your situation with them.

ryan6916

If think if you order 5 blades he gives you a spring for free. Otherwise you have to pay extra for the spring. I think they only cost $1.00 for the spring but like I said it's been awhile since I ordered do I may be wrong.
Just call them up and talk to Ross. He's a really nice guy he'll explain everything.

whatsinaname

wanted to make the payment thru paypal. Instead order was placed as an Invoice. Ross said that he will get back to me with the paypal details. There's no way to make the paypal payment online on the store. Or am I missing something ?