• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Graphtec BOOT START ERROR

Charlie J

Anyone ever had this problem? I went to update the firmware and now all it says is BOOT START ERROR when I go to turn it on.

Any ideas?

Graphtec is closed today for Columbus Day so hopefully I'll hear from them tomorrow.

PMG

Sounds like it was not loaded correctly,,i had that happen 1 time and reloaded the machine back to the original firmware and then reloaded the new firmware and it took it no problem, not sure what machine your using i have the fc7000-130 and the newest firmware does not have condition 9 for using the cut plot controller so i backed it back down to v3.51........graphtec knows of this issue.

Charlie J

Yeah, I'm not sure what the original firmware was for it. Its a fc7000-75. The guy I bought it from said it was purchased back in summer of '05. Do you know where I could find original firmware for it?

Charlie J

Thanks pmg. I figured it out. The problem was that I didn't install the driver on my computer before updating the firmware. I didn't think it would matter but apparently it did. I put version 1.6 on it.

Now all I gotta do is figure out how to change the language and I should be in good shape.

PMG

Cool what your looking for should be in "BACKGROUND SETTINGS" If ya need help call me and mabey i can tell ya what buttons to hit to get the back ground settings.......314-680-7088