• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Help Graphtec broken sensor

EZAMORA

Looking for a FC7000-75 cam sensor that broke. Called Graphtec of America ,but no luck . Dose anybody know where I can buy a sensor for a 30 in plotter ? Thank you in advance.

EZAMORA

I guess nobody knows :/. I bought a Graphtec for the security purpose that one day I will find parts for it if it gets broken and that day came and no luck

Solventinkjet

DIY Printer Fixing Guide
They don't make parts for that machine anymore so you can only find them on used machine. Check Ebay. I see them on there all the time.

EZAMORA

They might not make those parts ,but they still have some .I ordered one from Japan. I'm very disappointed with Graphtec . The only problem now is that it still doesn't want to read the sensor when the lever is pulled up .

EZAMORA

They don't make parts for that machine anymore so you can only find them on used machine. Check Ebay. I see them on there all the time.
They still make them . Graphtec lied. I was able to find it in Japan and China as well. I say that because I was able to buy it. Unfortunately it wasn't the sensor ,but the main board :/

P.s. they have to make money some how.

Jburns

I understand where you are coming from, but every manufacture makes a product for several years, then makes a newer ( hopefully better) version.
Parts are usually for sale for several years on the obsolete one, after production is finished.
Graphtec, Roland, Ford, pick your company..... I work for an equipment company. Sometimes people get upset when I tell them - Sorry we don't make parts for your instrument - we stopped making it in 2001.