• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Graphtec CE 7000-60

Khristine

Hi there! New to the group. Purchased a Graphtec 7000 last fall for the sole purpose of making/cutting my own stencils. Does anyone here use this machine for this purpose? The more I use it the more I think it's for vinyl only. TIA!

Pixelink

Just put one on my floor recently. Don’t know too much but presume the different cutters 60 deg. and the thicker one were designed to cut the heavier stuff along with adjustments to the speed and force? Await replies with interest.

Pixelink

Haven't tried the 60 deg blade yet. What are you cutting with your machine?
Khristine
It’s yet to run, only days old. I will use it to add value to certain things I make, but expect that I will be cutting vinyl for various general purposes as well.
My advise was purely based on what I’d read and researched so far, no practical experience with this particular machine yet.
Edit: what are you experiencing when cutting stencils that is causing you to think this and what material are you using?