• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Graphtec CE2000 60 cutting problems

rflyer

I have a Graphtec CE2000 60. Running CorelDraw X5. When I send small simple thing to the cutter everything is fine. Now that I am getting to do more thing I would like to do some vinyl cuttings about 10" by 10". When I send it to the cutter, the cutter completes about 80% of it and then command errors out or it will finish and leave out part of it of my drawing. I have checked my cutter and computer settings. I have turned off my virus protector. One thing that I am wondering if it might be my usb to RS 232 conversion cable? Any other ideas?

Charlie

CS-SignSupply

What software or method are you using to actually send the data from Corel to the cutter? File>Print or a bridge software?

CS-SignSupply

Their may lie your problem. It is recommended to use a bridge program that is designed to output to these devices.

You might be able to change your page size in Corel? Then try to cut.

rflyer

Bobby
I have the correct page size for what I am printing to. what is a bridge program? and what do you recommend?

CS-SignSupply

I sell and support the Flexi and CiberCut products. You could get Flexi STARTER or CiberCut Max 6.0

Each of these retail for $395 and up, but I could offer you a good price on the CiberCut Max 6.0. PM me and I can send you price and download link for trial version (can not cut) so you can see the software before you buy.