• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Graphtec ce3000-60 MK2 windows 7 issues

Sign_Boy

I've searched and searched nothing is working.
Here's the issue any help would be greatly appreciated.

Setup:
Windows 7 pro 64
Adobe Cs5.1
Illustrator

Waiting on Flexi10 to get here but I need to cut today.
So I'm trying to use Cutting Master 21.82 out of Illy

I installed the new drivers for the Graphtec.
Tried to cut and keep getting an error:
HP-GL Error 1

I even changed the properties in CM to Windows 7.

Anyone have any ideas?

Thanks

Cutting Master requires that the language setting for the Graphtec be set to GPGL (Graphtec Plotter Graphics Language). This is done via the control panel on the plotter itself.

signage

try this:
3.1 Setting the Format of Data to be Received
Before data is sent from the computer, the format (command mode) of the data sent by the application software
must be checked. The cutting plotter accepts two data formats (command modes): GP-GL (Graphtec)
and HP-GL commands. Set the command mode to suit the application used.
Setting the Command Mode
Check to confirm that the cutting plotter is in READY mode (displaying the current pen settings).
Press the (PAUSE) key to switch to PAUSE mode, and then press the (NEXT) or (PREV.) key
until the menu shown below is displayed.
Press the (ENTER) key to display the menu shown below.
Press the or key to select “GP-GL” or “HP-GL,” and then press the (ENTER) key to confirm.
To cancel the selection, press the (NEXT) or (PREV.) key.
If “GP-GL” is selected, set the STEP SIZE. If “HP-GL” is selected, set the ORIGIN POINT. If a different
command from that set previously is selected, the PAUSE mode is automatically cancelled once the STEP
SIZE (GP-GL) or ORIGIN POINT (HP-GL) is set.

I guess it took me too long:(