• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Graphtec CE5000-60+ FlexiPRO 7.0

stick.IT

NEEDED NEEDED..! Do I need a driver for my Graphtec CE5000-60 for FlexiPRO 7.0. If so were do I get one? I tried to set up this model in flexi but it's a no go. HELP!!

Sticker Dude

If you have a hacked version of Flexi you will not have a driver for that graphtec.
You will have to download it from graphtec's website or call them!

stick.IT

Well I figured out.....It was the HP-GL code. After I did the reset, it was all down hill from there! Im also running the Graphtec on serial cable instead of USB. I went ahead and tried to contour cut after the Gerber Edge and WALLA IT WORK.....3 Peeing Calvin's in a row !! YES!! I about pissed my pants!

Thanks for listening.....

ltlmsc85

i think im having similar problems but i need to make mine work with USB.. im not great at all the terminology but if anyone can help me it would be greatly appreciated. i have a Graphtec JX1130 and Flexi. thanks ahead of time!

LOUIS
LTLMSC85@yahoo.com

S

Sign-Man Signs

NEEDED NEEDED..! Do I need a driver for my Graphtec CE5000-60 for FlexiPRO 7.0. If so were do I get one? I tried to set up this model in flexi but it's a no go. HELP!!

I need same. Anywhere to download? Tried Graphtec with no luck.

chrisphilipps

Merchant Member
Flexi 7 doesn't have the drivers for the CE5000 series cutter, this cutter came out after version 7 was already discontinued, with that said you should be able to use a CE3000MK2 driver to run the CE5000 series. If Flexi 7 doesn't have the CE3000MK2 use the CE3000 series driver instead, although I don't think the CE3000 supports contour cutting with the RMS sensor.

S

Sign-Man Signs

Well I figured out.....It was the HP-GL code. After I did the reset, it was all down hill from there! Im also running the Graphtec on serial cable instead of USB. I went ahead and tried to contour cut after the Gerber Edge and WALLA IT WORK.....3 Peeing Calvin's in a row !! YES!! I about pissed my pants!

Thanks for listening.....

WTF is an HP-GL code? Help!

S

Sign-Man Signs

Well I tried re-installing the CE5000-60 from the owners disc and low and behold, Flexi 7.0 picked up the driver. Amazing.....

johnny_loves_amy

Hey there I have a Graphtec FC4100-75 and I am having problems getting it to cut. Can anyone help. I already changed it from GPGL to HPGL and it finally stopped cutting gibberish and now cuts words, but I can't get it to do what I want. I set the origin and speed and then go to cut and it flipping moves and goes super fast. I really need help guys.