• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Graphtec CE5000-60 HELP!

SignPainter

This plotter is almost new. When I cut it starts at the start point, lower left & stops at the lower right when the cutting is finished. All of a sudden it started rolling off vinyl after the cutting is done, instead of stopping at the lower right stop point. Any ideas anyone? I haven't changed any settings unless something happened by accident that went unnoticed. Also sometimes it will start unrolling vinyl when I hit cut, instead of starting at the lower left start point. It's weird. I'm like in twilight zone when it happens. Greatly thankful for any help folks.:thankyou:

thmooch

I can't help with Signlab, but I know in Cutting Master(Illy plugin) that there are settings for additional advancement after finished cutting. Maybe you have something like that.

knifemaker3

You may also be having isues with the cutter itself. I just got mine back a couple of weeks ago from the repair center and it was the lcd panel that had went bad on mine. Call Graphtec and they will be able to tell you what it is. The repair center I was dealing with sent me a new cable which didn't work so they had me send in the whole unit. They thought it was the motherboard but it wasn't. Come to find out it was the lcd screen had went bad.

Good Luck!

studio 440

go into your menu on the plotter (pause,next) till it says feed then set your pre feed length 1 ft ,2ft, or mm. this function is to create a good pinch roller feed before you cut it makes a track in the material for better friction.

Jillbeans

Is it set to Roll 1 or that sheet thing?
(only 8 months into having one and still mainly clueless)
Love....Jill

JeremySI

Mine did that today. After it was done cutting it just kept feeding the vinyl and I had to lift the rollers to vet it to stop.

Also yours cuts from the left? The head on my 5000-120 starts at the right side