• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Graphtec CE5000-60

stick.IT

I just pick up the cutter on fri and Im having problems with the blade not meeting up with the stop/start point of each letter it cutts. If tried -/+ offset, increase/decrease force. Is it the blade they sent me? The cutter came with the blue to holder. here are some pics of my problem. Im using FlexiPRO 7.0 w/USB connection

Thanks for all your help!!:thankyou:

PC090005.jpg

PC090002.jpg

PC090004.jpg

TresL

Take the top off and tweek the bracket that holds the wheels.
You want the whole carraige assembly to be smooth when it rolls across(left to right).
But, should have no play in it.

If you can wiggle the carraige, that may be the issue.
If not, could also be off-set.???

stick.IT

The top is off and WOW is there alot of play between the track and the wheels, a good 1/16". I'll tweek and see if that helps any.

thmooch

If it is new did you contact your vendor about this problem? I would have them come out & do any tweaking that is necessary(you don't want to break anything & it not be covered after the fact).

stick.IT

HOLY SHNIKES! It worked! A night and day diff. Now why something so NEW needs to be teweeked a 16 of an inch? Thank you so much for helpn me out!