• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Graphtec CE5000 Dr Jeckyl/Mr Hyde

Turnergraphics

We're using ARMS and cutting 500 decals on digitally printed sheets about 24" x 72". Not roll to roll...just one sheet at a time. We'll get maybe three sheets in a row to read and cut perfectly. Then we'll go for hours with the cutter failing to read or cut. Any advice?

Richard

Ed 2010

We're experiencing the same problem. Tech support was confident it was due to the USB connection/data drop but that doesn't appear to be the case. Were you able to resolve the issue?

Turnergraphics

We're experiencing the same problem. Tech support was confident it was due to the USB connection/data drop but that doesn't appear to be the case. Were you able to resolve the issue?

You'd need to speak with my artist to get all the details but I think he did a 'hard reset" and it worked after that. On clear cling material we often stick DYMO label tape over the mark and trace the mark and the plotter reads it. hope this helps.