• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

graphtec ce5000 missing cuts

mario

hi to all.

i had the graphtec ce5000 for a few months now, and the small problem i have with it is that in each vinyl cut i do for each colour it always leave a bit anywhere uncut, around 10mm long; this is mostly in inside countours. I use the coreldraw x4 and the plugin to cut.

Anyone exeperienced this problem? I'm not sure if i was clear enough.

thanks

JeremySI

hi to all.

i had the graphtec ce5000 for a few months now, and the small problem i have with it is that in each vinyl cut i do for each colour it always leave a bit anywhere uncut, around 10mm long; this is mostly in inside countours. I use the coreldraw x4 and the plugin to cut.

Anyone exeperienced this problem? I'm not sure if i was clear enough.

thanks

such a coincidence that you posted this and i just posted something very similar.

i have a ce5000-120. is it the bottom of your image that doesnt get cut, as if you deleted the bottom of the image? mine seems to be around a couple inches long and after it does that if i send the image to cut again then it cuts the whole thing

mario

hi Jeremy - well, the missing part could be anywhere really, but i noticed that i can avoid this missing cut from the main cutting by sending a small circle of around 1inc in diameter with an inner circle both combined. The printer then will do the missing cut in this inner circle that i will send to be cut with the other large cuts. Problem solved sort off, but i have to do this all the time.