• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Graphtec CE6000-60 ARMS - Not Cutting Correctly

thabeger

Hello everyone I just bought a Graphtec CE6000-60 plotter and trying some print and cut with it. I am having trouble with it cutting accurately. I have a standard letter size paper on it with the registration marks and it detects the marks but then cuts way off of where it should. I am using a cut mat with the paper and really getting stumped. I believe it to have the newest firmware v2.30 as listed on the display on startup.

Anyone else having problems like this?

thabeger

After playing around for a few hours and going through alot of frustration. It is working properly. I figured I would post what I did so others that may search will find a solution.

I changed the ARMS Sensing Level to X=70 and Y=80 and started to use the multiple reg marks along the vertical.

dmfahie

Don't remember the protocal.... but you can also realign the arms....needs to be done occasionally.