• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Graphtec CE6000-60 or FC8600-60??

Xavier Elizondo

Hello everyone,

I am looking for a cutting plotter to cut full color vynil decal.

I know that both graphtec CE6000 and FC8600 can do that thanks to the optical sensor.

I am wondering if the CE6000 is as accurate as the FC86000 when cutting contour image? What is the big difference between those two machines besides the cutting force and speed ?

Thanks in advance for your time.

Jackpine

ICE6000-60 is the way to go. I have a CE3000-60 and cuts great and is "spot on" contour cutting.
FC are built like tanks.
[h=2][/h]

Solventinkjet

DIY Printer Fixing Guide
The CE-6000 is great for general vinyl cutting and a lot of thicker materials. I would go with that for your application. The FC-8600 does what the CE-6000 does but is more of a production machine that cuts faster and thicker materials for sand blasting etc.

fine point

It depends on what materials you cut. But I would say CE.
I have FC8000 and was going to upgrade to FC8600, but the sales rep told me CE6000 is plenty good for my business.

FC8600 has stronger downforce and good for cutting thicker material. If you are cutting regular vinyls, CE will be just fine.

FP