• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Graphtec cuts off very inconsistently

toyskinz

We have a Graphtec 8000 that works flawless sometimes and completely inaccurate at other times. We use it with Flexisign 10. It seems like when we cut a sheet with larger objects on it it works great, but when we try and mass produce printed decals it starts out great and then gets off, sometimes up to 1/4". But it's inconsistent, sometimes left to right sometime top to bottom.

Any great setting ideas we should try? Besides "buy a summa"

Thanks

woolly

As you say it's only sometimes I would guess at media creep do you use all the pinch rollers.
Does the media buckle slightly as it bows over the bed.

401Graphics

Id also say its your media moving on you. Make sure the pinch rollers are on the highest pressure. and dont cut at max speed either.

I agree your media is slipping. Loading the material you need keep the roll tight and/or use the bar on the front the line the media up before lowing your pinch wheels

omgsideburns

Make sure you're plots are sequenced so it's cutting stuff with the least movement possible..

Make sure rollers are clean.

Roller pressure on those can only be on high pressure on the two outside rollers, not on all four.