Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Graphtec Cuttting Problem

Discussion in 'Graphtec' started by sportkids, May 8, 2010.

1. sportkids

sportkids New Member

May 8, 2010
    I have a Craft Robo Pro 5000 and Flexi Letter. It is cutting double the size I want it to cut if it is set at 100% no matter what. If I change it to 50%, it cuts the right size. But it is too confusing. I have a friend who is very experienced and he messed with it for 2 hours. We have tried everything in flexi and graphtec. I know I can call graphtec on Monday, but it sure would be helpful for me to get my work done now. Any suggestions?

Tags:
  2. briankb

briankb Premium Subscriber

Jul 7, 2009
    Lake City, Florida
    What specifically are you setting to 100% and back to 50%?

At first it sounded like you had it set to fit the design to the media width.

3. DRamm76

DRamm76 Member

May 17, 2007
    Thats what I was wondering too. Can you clarify?

4. mfatty500

mfatty500 Active Member

May 10, 2010
    Sugar Grove, Ill
    I'm sportkids brother i am setting it up in the size box the width & length size is right and i have it set at 100% but it keeps cutting double the size, could it be in the properties settings? Even when I change that it still cuts the same. We had flexi-letter on it and it worked fine till the computer clonked out, but now this, very frustrating. thanks in advance. Mike

5. round man

round man Active Member

Oct 16, 2005
    sounds like you have the steps set wrong in the command menu for gp-gl,....