• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Graphtec Cuttting Problem

sportkids

I have a Craft Robo Pro 5000 and Flexi Letter. It is cutting double the size I want it to cut if it is set at 100% no matter what. If I change it to 50%, it cuts the right size. But it is too confusing. I have a friend who is very experienced and he messed with it for 2 hours. We have tried everything in flexi and graphtec. I know I can call graphtec on Monday, but it sure would be helpful for me to get my work done now. Any suggestions?

briankb

Premium Subscriber
What specifically are you setting to 100% and back to 50%?

At first it sounded like you had it set to fit the design to the media width.

mfatty500

I'm sportkids brother i am setting it up in the size box the width & length size is right and i have it set at 100% but it keeps cutting double the size, could it be in the properties settings? Even when I change that it still cuts the same. We had flexi-letter on it and it worked fine till the computer clonked out, but now this, very frustrating. thanks in advance. Mike