• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Graphtec fc-7000, works, doesn't work

Angela

I run a graphtec fc-7000 plotter, rip with wasatch, and print on a mutoh 1604 value jet.

We print full color to vinyl with registration marks and then put onto the plotter to cut.

Here is the problem, some files cut perfect on the graphtec and some do not. ( some files cut way off the mark from the print)
We've called graphtec and at their suggestion, we ran a sensor offset adjustment checking x y axis to see if it would cut accurately in the cross hairs. Everything lined up. Even when all the registration marks are read ( we have it in auto registration mode with it reading 4 points) it still will cut off the mark.

We have checked the pinch rollers, slowed the speed down, and for some reason, some of our full color prints won't cut accurately. There is no commonality from prints that cut accurate and the ones that don't. It just is random. We are at a loss. Any help would be appreciated

401Graphics

I think this problem was just mentioned in another recent post. I believe you need a patch, or totally different software.