• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Graphtec fc 8000

toyskinz

We have a Graphtec fc 8000 and it cuts perfectly when its just the 6mil vinyl. When I laminate it with a 15 mil overlaminate it overcuts to the right about a 1/4". Im not sure how to adjust it. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

401Graphics

I never had this issue with mine. But Try the "turning the lights off" trick, when its reading the registration marks.

toyskinz

It is having a very difficult time finding the registration marks as well. Only finds them about 1 in 20 tries. Lights on or lights off. Type 1 or Type 2 registration marks. Doesn't seem to help at all.

Graphiki

Check your sensor and make sure it is still seated properly.
We've put premask over top of the reg marks and drew them on with pen.
Usually on Metallics or really reflective surfaces.

Vital Designs

Vital Designs
If your Lam is gloss put little matte laminate squares on your crops, works like a champ.

I have a roll of scotch matte clear tape (magic tape) on the cutter and if I run into the issue I just cover the reg marks with it. It always works.