• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Graphtec FC2100-60A

spaceygraphics

Ok so here is my delima. We have 3 other cutters which are all newer model cutters, but I wanted one that would handle smaller cuts without tying the others up. So I bought a Graphtec FC2100-60A. I know but it was really cheap so I did it anyway. But now it appears that I have no drivers that will work with it. My other cutters run on xp or vista systems. I have an older computer running 98 that I had hoped to hook it up to. If anyone out there has any advice other than using it as a boat anchor (which my wife already suggested) please let me know. Any help will be greatly appreciated. My company email is SpaceyGraphics@comcast.net :thankyou:

easystar

I have used win 98 with graphtec 2100-60a and flexipro 10 to vs 11, no problems. want to know if anyone is using this cutter with win 7.

easystar

Ok so here is my delima. We have 3 other cutters which are all newer model cutters, but I wanted one that would handle smaller cuts without tying the others up. So I bought a Graphtec FC2100-60A. I know but it was really cheap so I did it anyway. But now it appears that I have no drivers that will work with it. My other cutters run on xp or vista systems. I have an older computer running 98 that I had hoped to hook it up to. If anyone out there has any advice other than using it as a boat anchor (which my wife already suggested) please let me know. Any help will be greatly appreciated. My company email is SpaceyGraphics@comcast.net :thankyou:
My experience with using FC 2100-60a is that it works perfectly fine with win 95 and XP. This cutter model is listed in the drivers shown in my Flexipro 11 software. I use a 25 pin serial port to a 9 pin adapter with no issues whatsoever. Hope this is helpfull.