• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Graphtec FC2100 Warning Label

joe endicott

Hello all!

Hoping a Graphtec owner can help me out. The first shop I worked in had a Graphtec FC2100. On the top of the cutter is a big info label that included a nice little square warning graphic telling you to keep your fingers out of the pinch rollers. I have found several versions of similar symbols online, but none are quite the same. I've called Graphtec, but they don't have any around anymore.

I'm hoping somebody might be willing to take a nice clean close-up of the symbol for me. I found the attached blurry image in a Google Search...
attachment.php

Joe Endicott
Virginia Beach, VA

Attachments

• FC2100.jpg
    FC2100.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 196

pjfmeister

is this what your after? i found this vector in the manual for a 4100

Attachments

• label.pdf
    148.6 KB · Views: 119

joe endicott

Thanks for the quick replies!

pjfmeister: Unfortunately, that's not the one. Thanks, though!

J Hill: Thanks...That looks pretty darn close, and I could make a basic version, but I am being specific for a reason. I'd really like to match the one on the FC2100.

Thanks,
Joe

joe endicott

....and just to be clear, I'm not trying to get out of work(I know how it might look,1st time post and asking for favors)...I've already built one from what I believe to be the closest version (see attached). I just want to verify that it matches the one on the FC2100

Attachments

• gears1.JPG
    gears1.JPG
    22.2 KB · Views: 85

fredges

Fred
You're very welcome! I needed some karma anyway! My old FC2100 is over 20 years old, and it still works great! I'm cutting out of Adobe Illustrator CS6, using Graphtec's "Cutting Master" software. The old iMac I plug it into is running El Capitan. I'm amazed this plotter, this machine, this entire set-up is still working....

*Edit: That would make one BADASS tattoo, BTW!!