• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Graphtec FC5100-100 usb

banjo22

Can anyone tell me if a FC5100-100 will plot via usb am thinking about upgrading to sign lab so I can run a newer computer The cutter has a usb connection but not sure if it will work I use a serial port now,and does anyone run signlab cutpro and is the software any good just cut vinyl no print

CS-SignSupply

Should work without any issues. Might need the usb drivers to make it work with newer operating systems... Link

Feel free to contact CiberSupply for any replacement parts/supplies you may need for this unit.

Sticky Signs

I was gonna start my own thread but I found this one. Here's what I was gonna say...

I have a FC5100-75 plotter that I would like to start using again. I've downloaded cutting master 2 and installed it on my mac with Illustrator CS5. I've connected the plotter via usb cable. When I hit send, I get an error saying "cannot open port".
What am I missing here? Do I need to download a driver or something? Or did I miss a step in the set up? Any help would be great.
Thanks