• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Graphtec fc5100 contol panel glitches

michaave

Hi,
We have been through all the common issues this plotter has, but i have a new one. Our control panel display goes blank intermittently and sometimes does not respond to our touch. We have found turning it on and off sometimes works. We also have found that jobs can get stuck in the queue which once cleared the display panel responds. My concern is what happens when none of the above solutions work? The display going blank for no apparent reason is a new glitch we have not had in the past 6-7 years of owning this plotter. Any thoughts?

eahicks

Magna Cum Laude - School of Hard Knocks
Just happened to our VE Q54.....only 2 months old. It went off yesterday.....came back on later in the day somehow then went out again. I am setting my conditions blind. Not pleased at all and haven't had time to call SW for a replacement. The display is backlit, but no text appears.