• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Graphtec FC700-75. wont cut file.

Hello Again.
I got a used Graphtec with the belt cut, so i order one from graptecamerica, repleced it ant try sending a test cut from flexisign 8.1 but it wont cut it, instead is send this weird file of numbers and letters as if they were printing not cuting, for the record i have a: ioline,mimaki,summa and vinyl express- that i use with the same cable and they all work perfect, (diferent set up on production manager offcourse)
i keep playing with it but for some reson i can get it to cut what i send. i always get a long row of small letters and numbers i dont know what that is,
could it be:
reset it, since i replace the belt?
wront setings?
wrong cable?
wrong driver?
wrong owner :)
bad motherboard?
how do i troubleshoot to see what may be wrong with it?
how do i know if is the machine or the settings?
I emailed graphtecamerica for support and all i got was,
(PLEASE CONTACT THE SELLER)
so much for graptec support,
does this happen to any of you? if so what was it? and what did you do to coreccted?
any help will be highly appreciated
Than you in advance.

ok, so i was looking for the -pause- botton but there is non on the pannel nor the screen, any othe suggestions?
the other thing is i can only use the USB cable with graphtec output from production manager, i try to use the serial cable (com3)but that one does not send the file.
i think is a comunication error or the seting but not sure what/were, is there a easier way to figure it out?
Thanks.

wow!! i was doing it wromg.....so i change the setting from gpgl to hpgl and what do you know it woked, i spend over 3 hours yesterday playing with it with no luck.
Thanks Bobby i owe you a beer....