• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Graphtec FC7000 - 130 value

Gary Wiant

I have a Summa S2T-140 on its way to me, so I'm considering selling my Graphtec, but I'm unsure what a fair value is. It's in good working order with no issues, we are just starting to do more & more 15 Mil. Polycarbonate control panels and the Tengental head will help us a lot.

I have 3 blade holders that will go with the cutter and some extra blades. We keep 1 set up for IM & HP vinyl, 1 for laminated IM & HP vinyl, and 1 I think it's from an FC5000 that we use for reflective.

I'm not looking for top dollar but I don't want to give it away.

I can send photos

Solventinkjet

DIY Printer Fixing Guide
I would say $1000 on the high end. 54" is a good size and the machines are great but, when they break, it is very hard to find parts for it. There are people selling parts machines out there but the manufacturer doesn't make them anymore and they don't cross reference with any (as far as I know) of the newer models they do make parts for. You could probably make more on it selling individual parts, especially the electronic boards, but that will take longer and be more of a hassle for you.

$600-$800 on craigslist or ebay. Craigslist is better if you are in a large market. It will go fast on there and it's all local so no shipping worries.

0igo

I have a Summa S2T-140 on its way to me, so I'm considering selling my Graphtec, but I'm unsure what a fair value is. It's in good working order with no issues, we are just starting to do more & more 15 Mil. Polycarbonate control panels and the Tengental head will help us a lot.

I have 3 blade holders that will go with the cutter and some extra blades. We keep 1 set up for IM & HP vinyl, 1 for laminated IM & HP vinyl, and 1 I think it's from an FC5000 that we use for reflective.

I'm not looking for top dollar but I don't want to give it away.

I can send photos

do you have pics, could you send me some?

Gary Wiant

Thanks for the values, but I think for those prices given I think i'm going to do like Highspeed graphics mentioned and keep it for a spare cutter.