• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Graphtec FC7000MK2 and Cut Master Plug In

New Guy

We just got our plotter yesterday, already had the plug-in installed, went through and setup the drivers, and make sure the settings were for Graphtec USB, but every time we send a job from Cut Master, it shows the progress, it always shows the filename as "untitled" and it goes right through, but we get an error message on the LCD that says "Error 1 - Instruction Not Recognized".

I've looked and looked and can't find any settings that aren't correct. I was able to send jobs over using an old version of SignCutX2 we had, and it worked fine, but I can't seem to get the jobs to work when coming from Cut Master.

Graphtec tech support is voice mail at the moment, so I was hoping someone might have some insight.

Thanks in advance-

signage

What communication do you have on the plotter? HPGL or GLGP? You may want to try switching them!

New Guy

About 6 feet. It's the one that came with the machine.

I did reinstall it and noticed the only choice on the install is GPGL, and I remembered seeing HPGL selected on the LCD. I changed that setting and now I don't seem to get the error, but it shows "working" on the LCD and then it goes away and nothing happens.

New Guy

Phone was ringing as it finished cutting, it was Graphtec confirming that exact same thing.

Thanks for the help!

Good golly this machine is fast!