• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Graphtec FC8000-130 cuttingmaster help

mortil

Hi

ive used Signcut for the cutting so far but i found that it was a lot easier to seperate the colours in cuttingmaster but i cant get my computer to connect to my cutter. it just says that it sends the info over and then nothing more.

please help.

CS-SignSupply

What settings do you have in the CuttingMaster for the cutter? Operating System? Version of Cutting Master? Firmware version?

Current CuttingMaster version is 2.182
Current Firmware version is 2.70

Both available for download, here

CS-SignSupply

When you send the job, does the cutter control panel change at all?

Unplug the cutter and send a job... see if you get an error on the software... If not, your port is not correct, the driver is not correct/installed, or possibly the cable is bad...??

mortil

yes i get E03001 unrecognizable instruction.

ive updated the cutter now. but i only get that error the first time i tried to cut. the other times nothing happend

CS-SignSupply

Restart the cutter and change the MODE from HPGL to GPGL. Think this might do it.

If the cutter is getting an error when you send, the port is correct... The cutter is not understanding the code language the software is sending.

mortil

Restart the cutter and change the MODE from HPGL to GPGL. Think this might do it.

If the cutter is getting an error when you send, the port is correct... The cutter is not understanding the code language the software is sending.

where do i change that ?

appriciate your time.