• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Graphtec FC8000-130 Problems

baxter gamble

We just got a Graphtec plotter and are having trouble with the print to cut. It won't read the registration marks. I've read some previous posts about this problem. Is it possible that the 'ARMS' system just sucks? Is anyone using the FC8000 to contour cut printed images and doing it successfully? I heard that this is a badass plotter and I really want to make this work!

LittleSnakey

Send it back while you still can!!! We could never get ours to read the registration marks consistantly either. Sometimes after 10 tries of sending the same file it would work. Sometimes it would work fine for days. Our salesman took it back and we bought a Summa S Class Series. So far the only material it could not find the marks on was chrome. The old roland does though.
So in conclusion yes "arms" sucks period

Call Summa and tell the E-Man sent you!

We just got a Graphtec plotter and are having trouble with the print to cut. It won't read the registration marks. I've read some previous posts about this problem. Is it possible that the 'ARMS' system just sucks? Is anyone using the FC8000 to contour cut printed images and doing it successfully? I heard that this is a badass plotter and I really want to make this work!