• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Graphtec FC8000 issue

ATrevino

I'm trying to get registration marks read using the ARMS system on this plotter. I keep getting a mark error MOVING DESTINATION IS OUT OF AREA. How do I fix that?

ATrevino

It reads the first mark, then it goes for the second one, goes to the first one again, goes the the second one again and that's when the error comes up.

bob

It's better to have two hands than one glove.
Do you have sufficient trailer on the media? You need at least 4-5 inches of media beyond the upper marks. If you don't have enough trailer you'll trip the media sensor before the back marks [2 and 4] are in position to be read. If you did cut the print off too short, simply tape a 4-5 inch wide strip of like media to the back of your print and try again.

Help My graphtec is not picking up the rego marks using illustrator CS6 worked perfect before but i upgraded the operating system and now its MAC OS 10.14 and had issues after upgrade