• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Help Graphtec FC8600-130 error E01019 wont move left

AHornback

When initializing the machine will go to the right and Beeps and errors out. Nothing more. Only goes right. Called maintenance they say the motor is out? what about a limit switch? Waiting for a motor but want to make sure no one else has had this issue and it be more than that.

Also If you are doing a complete refresh of the machine what would you replace. Rubber rollers? which strips. this machine has been neglected the last few years. not serviced at all. So give me a list of things to change. Cut strip is done, rollers are ordered, what else?

AHornback

So I solved and answering should someone need the answer. the Prox sensor bracket on the back had been removed by an "engineer" got it put back on works. now. Center roller was not being detected. and the engineer had not plugged all cables in firmly. so here again. Cutter is now operational.