• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Graphtec FC8600 - 2 hooked up to 1 computer can it work?

SignsRus

I just received 2 graphtec FC8600's. I have them both hooked up to 1 mac via USB. I have them both installed and can get the poll size to work. I can send to one and it will cut fine. The other it will cut for a brief second then just stop. It doesn't throw any errors it just stops.

Wondering if anyone out there any input on this

Thanks

Dennis422

I'm getting mine next week.
The cutter is too new, the best bet would be to contact the Graphtec directly or contact your sales person who sold them to you. They should be able to help you. I doubt that there is someone else with the same issue on the board 3 weeks after they released the cutter.

SignsRus

I'm getting mine next week.
The cutter is too new, the best bet would be to contact the Graphtec directly or contact your sales person who sold them to you. They should be able to help you. I doubt that there is someone else with the same issue on the board 3 weeks after they released the cutter.

My question was more of a general one. I have never used USB to hookup plotters before. I've always had them on the network. I didn't know if having 2 plotters on 1 machine via USB was causing an issue.