• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Graphtec FC9000 - Barcodes via Printfactory

Rygar138

I have an FC9000 set up with Printfactory RIP, and reg marks work fine, but cannot seem to get it to read barcodes that are created in Printfactory. I don't think its ARMS related because it will read barcodes made via Cutting Master. I've tried Graphtec type 1 and type 2, and played with barcode settings as well. PF support is looking into but I'm not sure how far that will go. Thanks!!

dypinc

What printer are you using?

I wonder if it has anything to do with the way Printfactory handles blacks. When I tested Printfactory with an L360 I could not get it to print pure black, and not anyway to see what the black output really was other when it printed. So wonder if it is printing blacks from Cutter Master different than from its own generated barcodes and if that has any bearing on the FC9000 reading them.

Rygar138

I'm printing on an Epson R5070. I'm not sure its related to the black, because it can read reg marks no problem at all... That said, I have tried the rick black option for the reg marks and barcode and it didn't seem to make a difference. Also the Graphtec can read barcodes that are created in Illustrator using Cutting Master, it's only Printfactory that's a problem for some reason.