• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Graphtec Flatbed User Feedback

mpn

I'm tempted to buy one of these cutters. Is there a member on here that is using one currently? I would like to get some feedback from an actual operator/owner of the FC series flatbed. We have the chance to buy one and think it will fill a need we have at the moment, but I would like for someone to cut some samples for me and provide the relevant info. I do not expect any work for free.

Christian @ 2CT Media

I'm tempted to buy one of these cutters. Is there a member on here that is using one currently? I would like to get some feedback from an actual operator/owner of the FC series flatbed. We have the chance to buy one and think it will fill a need we have at the moment, but I would like for someone to cut some samples for me and provide the relevant info. I do not expect any work for free.
What is your usage case?
Is there a reason you aren't looking at a more capable machine like the summa?

woolly

which one are you looking at, and what do you want to do with it, i have a fc2250 180 used for different things that roll plotters struggle with. bought used cheap ish but could not justify a new one.

mpn

I only have one use for it and it's just to cut 20 mil laminate. We do not need something like the Summa, though it would be nice. We have lasers and cnc for the rest of our lineup, just looking to fill a small gap. It would be the FC2250 Vacuum model

woolly

we use it mainly for cutting mx print stuff which it does superbly cos the material does not move then repeat cuts Perf cuts are always spot on not the fastest thing in the world. we have other graphtec cutters so it was easy to operate from the word go. we found cutting master a right pain and just use the windows print driver.

• Agree
Reactions: mpn