• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Graphtec i-DesignR Pro II Question

Wm B

Hello everyone my name is Bill and I am brand new to not only the forum but also making anything with vinyl. For years I have been doing nothing but hand painting and have lost business or earned very little money because I could not provide vinyl as an option without having to outsource. Recently…like 2 nights ago, I received a new Graphthec CE6000-60 plotter/cutter and will be working my tail off learning how to use this machine come hell or high water. Question I have; does anyone have any advice on if a beginner like me would benefit from Graphtec i-DesignR Pro II software as opposed to the Graphtech Studio that came in the box? The demos I watch on the i-DesignR appear to be very user friendly with more features than what the Studio offers such as welding, drop shadows, etc. I currently design in CorelDRAW X6 and just wonder if this i-DesignR software would get me through the learning curve any faster?