• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Graphtec JS501-18 Resurection (ink jet - printer)

x126

I am looking for info and resources to by consumables for the graphtec JS500 series 72" ECO-SOL PRINTER.

I'm a bit shocked that Graphtec support has no idea what this machine is, it's only six years old and they no longer support the machine.

Mainly, I am in need of "ink cartridges" - I do have a CISS system - but want to get four empty cartridges to use for cleaning and to use when the machine is offline. Anyone know where I can get them?

x126

So based on the responses - I'm screwed pretty much - would that be a correct assumption?

nopalito24

Js501

Pic, sorry.

Attachments

• cartridges.JPG
    cartridges.JPG
    60.5 KB · Views: 95

Robert M

That printer

As I recall that was an Asian printer that Graphtec put their name on. Better to look overseas for info on that one.

x126

nopalito24... I think I can see the grey box the ink cartridge actually sits in which is in the dock, so... Yep they look exactly like the one I currently have. What would it take for you to part with a set?

Also, do you have any alternative sources for other parts? Is your machine still up and running? I have many questions for you! lol!

One immediate question is... Has your capping station ever just stopped working?

-------------------------------------------

Robert M, thanks for the reply as well. I have seen a few overseas options for supplies but I was hoping for something in the US.