• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Graphtec JX1130, 1060 or Encad Novacut Parts

Keith Rae

Hi I’m looking for a few good used parts. I have an Graphtec JX1130 printer and need to replace a couple of the FLEX PWA CARRIAGE ASSY. I only need 2 of the ribbon cables that have the contact that the print head rests against. I Know I can still buy them new but they are fairly expensive. The parts off an Graphtec Signjet Pro JX1130, Signjet Pro JX1060, Encad Novacut 24 or Encad Novacut 54 will work. If anyone has parts or old printer they like to sell and can help me out, I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks in advance Keith Rae
Any questions e-mail me
K_S_Rae@hotmail.com

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
I don't have what you want but wonder why you chose to put this in the Newbie Forum? We have a Graphtec Forum that would be a better choice and we have a Member to Member Items Wanted to Buy category in our classified section that would be both our recommended and preferred place to post this kind of need.

nopalito24

Is this what your looking for?

Attachments

• P1000896.JPG
    P1000896.JPG
    52.4 KB · Views: 231
  • P1000897.JPG
    P1000897.JPG
    58.6 KB · Views: 193