Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Graphtec jx1130 need info on it

Discussion in 'Graphtec' started by BIGBEAR1303@HTVA.NET, Mar 24, 2008.

1. BIGBEAR1303@HTVA.NET

BIGBEAR1303@HTVA.NET New Member

Mar 24, 2008
    Just got this and downloaded Driver from Graphtec and all it will do is go back and forth and drip ink need instruction book and advise. Please help!!!

Tags:
  2. woolly

woolly Active Member

Sep 24, 2007
    Cornwall uk
    i cant find the user manual on the net and i don't know what happened to mine, i don't think it was a pdf when i had it.
    what do you hope to do with it.
    as a cutter i still use my 10 year old jx every day its still superb
    as a printer it has not printed anything for 7 years since the day i got a epson 9500.
    if i remember your drops of ink only is a poorly primed system but the carts were so unreliable.

was it working before you got it

woolly

3. BIGBEAR1303@HTVA.NET

Mar 24, 2008
    Yes it was working the old guy in rhode Island used it everyday till he died a month ago

4. woolly

woolly Active Member

Sep 24, 2007
    Cornwall uk
    that's sad.

if it was not used for a month then was moved in a van i would expect the ink line to have a lot of air in them then it would do as you described.

still looking for my book

woolly

5. BIGBEAR1303@HTVA.NET

Mar 24, 2008
    Thank you I just bought a book from the factory for $50 thank you for looking

6. rockwell

rockwell New Member

Apr 29, 2013
    any info on the ink?

I have bought a jx1130 that has the bulk feed on it but no cartridges with it. Just curious to see if it works but I have no info on which ones it needs. I thought the ones for a novajet 700 would fit it but they don't?