• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Graphtec Plotter: Cutting Pro FC2240-120 - Need technician

dzgraphics

Hello!

We have a Graphtec Plotter (Cutting Pro FC2240-120) and need to have it serviced. We are located near Tulsa, OK. The issues we are having is that the static is not working correctly and there is play in the knife. We can use it to cut, but it is not as accurate as I would like and we have difficulty cutting through very thick material without cutting into the base.

I have tried numerous times to find a tech in our area that won't cost an arm and a leg to have come look at it, but haven't had any luck. I've been told that the cutting board needs to be replaced by a Graphtec Rep. However, I want to be certain that is the problem before spending the thousands of dollars to replace it.

If any of you have suggestions, please let me know. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,
Kim

I would try locating a graphtec tech near you and take it too them. I needed a repair on mine and took it to Tyrell Tech in MD. Your cost will be much lower if they are not making a service call to your location.