• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

graphtec repair

Drip Dry

I would think any Graphtec distributor that has a service dept.
I think Tubelight could help, and you may want to check with sign supply.

kycoots

thanks for responding actually i may be in the wrong thread but after closer exam it really is a designtec 60 suposedly there the same so they tell me until i personally went and looked. it all started with the power co. going down and it never worked again it will go through the motion of loading the vinyl and finding the origin point and the status light just stays on ???

DTFuqua

UPS doesn't necessarily mean a delivery company. I can't understand people that will buy all kinds of insurance but don't ever do anything about protecting things themselves. Uninterpretable Power Supply with overload protection is a must with computerized electronics unless you enjoy throwing money away. Pure and simple, just do it!!!!!

DRamm76

My company repairs those machines. One would hope the dealer you purchased it from is a service center as well. Hit me up if you need assistance

bob

It's better to have two hands than one glove.
UPS doesn't necessarily mean a delivery company. I can't understand people that will buy all kinds of insurance but don't ever do anything about protecting things themselves. Uninterpretable Power Supply with overload protection is a must with computerized electronics unless you enjoy throwing money away. Pure and simple, just do it!!!!!

I've been wrangling 'computerized electronics', everything from the big iron down to PC's and all stops in between, longer than you've been alive and have yet to use or wish I'd have used any of the fundamentally useless power supply and surge protection gadgets that everyone else seems to swear by. Most first rate devices have far better protection built into them than you can buy aftermarket.

One exception, sort of, was an ISDN modem, back in the days before DSL and satellite uplinks. etc, that kept sucking the pipe. Every time the local telecommunications contractor showed up to replace it he'd remarked that things cost about $1200 and I really should provide some protection. I sagely replied that anything that expensive could damn well protect itself.

Come now the flood tide of horror stories from those whose Bacon Was Saved by their trusty surge suppressors and uninterpretable power supplies. These stories claiming salvation are, of course, all dealing with the unknowable.

Todd M Castle

If you do send it in for repair to DRamm76 let him know the DT60 was a mix of the CE1000-60 and the CE2000-60. I used to sell this machine and actually own one myself. Great cutters and are 100% Graphtec made.

Good Luck.