• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Graphtec Technical Support????

thabeger

Anyone actually know how to get through to Graphtec technical support? Seems like everytime I try there is no one there?????

Frustrating!

greysquirrel

That in my opinion is the only issue with Graphtec...
best way.. Email them
they are on west coast
they are all asian
when they decider what your problem is they will email back and call you..

that's the only way..
if your unit is damaged and needs repair, it has to be shipped at your expense to an authorized repair facility to be repaired..under warranty..then you pay the return freight...

Dennis422

Sometimes it takes tome for them to respond. Not a very responsive bunch in my opinion.
That is why I call Grimco if there are any issues. I bought the cutter from them.

But, when Graphtec responds, they will be there for you and try to guide you through the steps.
Also, check if there is someone local that is Certified Graphtec tech. I have a shop about 35 minutes from me that is a Certified center.
You can drive your cutter there and drop it off. Pick up when done fixing if needed.

Solventinkjet

DIY Printer Fixing Guide
As a Graphtec dealer, I love their machines and hate their support. Even as a dealer it can be a huge hassle to get someone to get back with you. Also, if your machine is more than 2 generations back, they do not support the machines. Basically, if you have anything older than the CE5000 and FC8000, the internet is your support.

VTSigns

Good luck. I have called and left messages several times and I never get a call back. I really like their machines but their support so far is awful.

Snydo

Give Advantage Sign & Graphics a call, they have better technicians than the "authorized" service centers that Graphtec requires you to use for warranty work, it won't be free or even cheap but it will be done correctly the first time.